$175 per session
I am only accepting insurance at this time for group therapy. For group therapy, services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health/behavioral health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover? How many have I already used?
- What is the co-pay per therapy session?
- Is preauthorization required prior to the first session? If so, it is recommended that you write this authorization code down and bring it to your first appointment.
- Is reauthorization required after a certain number of sessions?
- If you have more then one insurance plan (I.e. Kaiser and Aetna or medicare) and I'm not on your primary insurance plan (i.e. Kaiser), insurance will not be able to be used (i.e. Aetna will not pay, given if it is the secondary insurance) and you will have to pay out-of-pocket.
Reduced fee services are available on a limited basis.
Cash, check and all major credit cards are accepted for payment.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified me at least 48 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session. This is because I have to reserve that time for you and am unable to give it to anyone else. If I am able to fill that time, even though you cancel within the 48 hours, there is no charge.
Request an Appointment:
Request a therapy appointment online here.
Questions? Please for further information, (303) 995-9922.